Saturday, October 4, 2014

Been a little busy....

Well, maybe lazy. I was just reading my old posts and can't believe it's been 3 years since I've written anything. I really wanted this to be something I'd do at least occasionally, so I'm going to give it another try, and maybe find something to write about at least monthly. For now, I just want to do a quick catch up on what's been going on. When I left off, we had 2 grandkids, and now we have 6! We simply adore Charlie (5), Sylvia (4), Claire (almost 3), Margot (2) Alex (7 months), and little Albert (3 months). We love spending time with them and are so lucky that their parents let us have that time. Jenny is still at FlipDaddy's and recently got a dog. Matt is now a Financial Planner and father of 3. Jenn is a nurse working part time. Rachael has been teaching for ten years already, and Sylvain lost his teaching job over a year ago and now works for Google at home and stays with the kids. Jordan is still in Louisville, and just this week starting working for Amazon. We've been on a couple nice trips in the past few years; an Alaskan Cruise with friends, Nancy and Denny Goebel 2 years ago. And last year we took all the kids and grandkids to Hilton Head. Jay lost his job in April 2013, worked a couple part time jobs, then after a year landed another sales job with WestMed. It's nice having our "normal" income back and leading the life we were used to. I'm going to try to put a few pictures on here and just leave it at that... Happy Fall!!

1 comment: